We love kids; they are the next generation of safari adventurers and conservationists. We can tailor activities with children in mind, meals can be served at times convenient to the family and in addition to the usual safari adventures we can offer some of the following activities (private guide and vehicle recommended):
- Become and game ranger for a day - an expert guide and scout to teach you how to track game on foot and identify footprints and droppings
- Learn some of the local language and share stories about the differences (and similarities) in our lives
- Visit the local school and meet the children. Perhaps have a game of football and join in with lessons
- Learn how to eat the traditional Zambian way - sitting on the floor and eating with your hands!
- Challenge yourself to our wildlife quiz - your guide will help you with some of the more fiendish questions!
- 'Art Safaris' - a chance to create your own custom made and design cushion cover at Tribal Textiles workshop
We recommend families with children book a private guide and vehicle to ensure their programme can be tailored appropriately.
Africa's Ultimate Family Safari Package. Learn more about this journey available exclusively from Time + Tide