1. Kid friendly activities – Explore the island and beyond with our wide variety of family-friendly activities that span land, underwater, on the water and in the air. Stand-up paddleboard through turquoise coves, cast your line on calm seas and explore reefs teeming with life. Discover chameleons and lemurs in our forest sanctuary, have a luxurious picnic on an uninhabited island, or take quad bikes to the colonial era lighthouse. Take to the skies for a helicopter tour of northern Madagascar, touching down in the region’s extraordinary national parks and nature reserves to explore with your guide.
2. Family villas – With one, two and three-bedroom villas available, we can easily accommodate every family’s needs. All villas are spacious and private with a well-stocked kitchenette, large lounge, a study that converts into an extra children’s room, indoor and outdoor showers, and a deep soaking tub. Outside, each offers an expansive deck, grass lawn, native plant gardens and big private pool. Beach cruiser bikes and electric buggies come with every villa for easy exploration.
3. Direct beach access from every villa makes island life effortless - snorkel, beachcomb, lounge and swim just a few metres from your villa.
4. Large selection of movies and shows available in every villa’s entertainment system for laid back nights or downtime between adventures together.
5. Meals catered to your kids’ needs and preferences. Let our culinary team create delicious, nutritious meals your kids will love. With flexible timing to suit your needs, mealtimes are an easy and relaxing affair for kids and parents alike.
6. Discounted child rates – less than 50% of full rate when sharing with minimum number of adults specific to villa type.
7. Guides and staff at Time + Tide Miavana are excellent with children. Spend time exploring and learning about the incredible wildlife and culture of Madagascar. Unlike many other parts of Africa, Madagascan wildlife is safe and friendly. Come face to face with chameleons, lemurs, parrots and baby sea turtles!
8. The main piazza offers space for kids and parents to have time together, or time apart while parents can still easily keep an eye on their kids. A large infinity pool, natural history museum (called our Cabinet des Curiosities), beachfront campfire, rooftop lounge, wood-fired pizza area and oceanside bar offer something for everyone.
9. Give kids the freedom to explore the island by bike or electric buggy on our network of safe, paved pathways.
10. Babysitting services are available on request so parents can have some alone time if desired.
11. Give your kids their first scuba diving experience, starting as young as the Bubblemakers course for children 8+ years of age. Other introductory courses are available to introduce kids to a lifelong love of the ocean.
To begin planning your family's ultimate escape to the wilds of Madagascar, get in touch today!
Tel: +27 60 642 4004
More information about Time + Tide's Family Adventures