EXPLORE WITH TIME + TIDE, THE ZAMBIA EXPERTS
Time + Tide carries a legacy dating back to 1950 with the founding of Norman Carr’s visionary ecotourism enterprise. We are the only company that operates in three national parks, meaning we offer the widest knowledge base and the most variety of safari experiences. From scenic helicopter flips and sleeping out under the stars to game drives and canoeing safaris, we have the best array of activities to create an in-depth exploration of Zambia’s wilderness that leaves you feeling fully alive.
Every guest is welcomed into the Time + Tide family with open arms and big smiles. Join us and reconnect with nature in a sustainable, meaningful way. Touch the earth and feel every sense come to life with the endless delights that a Time + Tide safari offers. Our award-winning guides are widely known as some of the best in Africa, with several of our senior guides trained by Norman Carr himself. Our guides ensure that guests receive an unparalleled level of natural history knowledge, as well as insight into the cultural heritage of the Zambian people who have resided here for generations. The result is an enriching and touching experience that stays with you for years to come, long after the sunset has faded on your trip’s last sundowner.
By working with Time + Tide, you gain access to our knowledge, passion, professionalism, heritage and destinations. We look forward to sharing our beautiful nation with you.
OTHER WELL KNOWN ZAMBIAN DESTINATIONS
- Victoria Falls – iconic waterfall spanning the Zambia/Zimbabwe border (highest flow rate Feb – May)
- Bangweulu Wetlands – excellent birding, home to the rare shoebill stork
- Kasanka National Park – largest mammal migration in the world when 10 million bats arrive en mass to breed (Oct – Dec)
- Kafue National Park – second largest national park in Africa
- Kundalila Falls – one of Zambia’s many stunning waterfalls
- Lusaka – Zambia’s capital city